What do I use?
When considering software tooling, I try to use open-source, well-maintained tools whenever possible. I take a different approach with hardware.
- 14" Macbook pro with a magic trackpad and keyboard
- Logi 1080p webcam on an inexpensive light stand.
hyper.js with cobalt2 theme and summon
fontFamily: 'MesloLGS NF, Menlo, "DejaVu Sans Mono", Consolas, "Lucida Console", monospace',
- Vim (this is still useful for work on servers where latency isn't the best)
- Better Comments
- Better TOML
- Add jsdocs comments
- eslint/prettier/css formatter
- erb formatter/beautify
- ES7 + React/Redux/React-Native Snippets
- Synthwave 84 Theme
- Nerd Tree
- Vim ColourSchemes
- I use the command line git tools mainly. Sometimes, I use the Git extension in VSCode along with Gitlens for Git Blame.
Language Version Management
- Affinity Designer/Paint
- Undraw Illustrations
- Camillo Accordion
- Raycon sport earbuds
- Danner boots
- Kelty Backpacks in general. They do well
- MSR Whisperlite Campstove
- GSI Cookset
- Platypus big zip 3
- MSR Dromedary with MSR Autoflow XL